Thank you so much for your interest in hiring me.
I've been in the audio industry for over a decade. I do studio and sound art installation, voiceovers, audio production, recording and editing, plus original music and sound composition for podcasts.
As a visual designer, I do complete brand designs and original illustration and undertake the creation of marketing materials for print and online.
I'm fortunate enough to be in-demand as a freelancer, so here are a few words on how I work, communicate, and invoice.
- I like to call to clarify and better understand what it is you're after. Our first call is free, helps us both decide whether we're a good fit for each other, and allows us to discuss my rates. Book your call here.
- I'll work on a first draft so you can see the direction I'm heading in before I spend a considerable amount of time on your project. You'll get as many rounds of feedback and revisions as you like until you're happy with what I've made.
- I don't share session files, raw audio, or layered files unless discussed upfront.
- I'm available by email which is how we'll communicate for the majority of your project unless you request otherwise. I don't charge for emails but I'll pro-rata my agreed rate for any calls beyond our first.
- I use Tresorit to send files; very similar to WeTransfer, you'll be sent a link to download drafts, revisions, and final versions.
- In addition to my own skills, I have an extensive dossier of contacts – from illustrators to printers, musicians, installation artists, and producers – that I can call on to support us both in the realisation of your project.
- We'll discuss my rates in our opening call but I typically charge based on time you occupy in my calendar.
- I invoice on the final day of each calendar month. You have one calendar month to settle my invoice.
- Most people pay me via bank transfer. Card payment is available upon request for a 5% fee. I am open to accepting other forms of payment (including charitable donations, royalties, stock, or your products) but you must raise this prior to me starting work.
Book your free call with me here:
Or, if you haven't yet, say hi: